M: +45 2345 9910
Sara is a specialist in data protection, marketing and consumer law and has more than 10 years of experience within her specialist areas.
Sara has vast experience from two of Denmark’s largest financial services companies and is therefore very experienced in the interaction between legal theory and practice in each business.
In particular, Sara advises on marketing law and data protection law and she has special experience in the rules applying to financial service companies in these areas.
Her clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to large domestic and international companies, and her services span all aspects of data protection and privacy as well as compliance with European and Danish data protection law, including organisation, carrying out and implementing data compliance projects, assisting with international data transfer agreements and Binding Corporate Rules, use of HR data, whistleblower hotlines, cloud computing, use of personal data for marketing purposes, etc.
In addition, Sara advises on all aspects of B2B and B2C e-commerce and marketing law.
Sara is a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner project leader.
References available on request.
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2017-present
- Plesner Law firm 2016-2017
- Tryg Forsikring A/S 2011-2016 – Denmark’s largest insurance company. (Legal counsel, Board secretary and instructor)
- Law firm Tommy V. Christiansen 2009-2011
- Ekspres Bank A/S 2006-2009
- Certified project leader – PRINCE2 Practitioner
Admitted to practise law 2010
Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 2005
- Danish Association for Personal Data Law
- Danish Association for Marketing Law