M: +45 2628 2997
With a vast experience in providing high-end corporate advice, mostly in an international context, Morten specialises in company law, mergers & acquisitions and private equity investments. Having been involved in some of Denmark’s largest transactions and restructurings, Morten has a wide range of experience in delivering tailored corporate and commercial advice in domestic and international contexts, including experience as corporate counsel at a Danish multinational manufacturer of plants and equipment for the cement and mining industry.
Since the late 1990s, Morten has also advised clients on upstream natural gas contracts and the regulation of the natural gas industry.
References available on request.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- General business consulting
- Energy law
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2009-present
- Bech-Bruun 1999-2009 (partner since 2001)
- Corporate counsel at FLSmidth & Co. A/S 1996-1999
- Bech-Bruun 1989-1996
- Right of audience before the Danish High Courts 1992
- Admitted to practise law 1992
- LL.M., University of Southampton 1989
- Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 1989
- Member of the international committee of the Council of the Danish Bar and Law Society
- Member of the Copenhagen Bar Association
- Member of the Danish Company Law Society
- Member of the Danish Energy Association
- Natural Gas (2005-2009), Law Business Research Ltd. (Getting the Deal Through), chapters on Danish law together with Per Hemmer, Johan Weihe og Rania Kassis)
- International Business Acquisitions (2007, Kluwer, chapters on Danish law together with Jens Chr. Hesse Rasmussen)