We assist SMEs as well as large domestic and international companies with all matters relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data. We work with our clients on compliance and risk management and assist with the drafting of the necessary policies according to applicable data protection law.
We offer advice on a broad range of privacy and data protection issues such as:
- Preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulation
- Privacy audits offering a detailed analysis of a client’s collection, use, disclosure and transfer of personal data regarding e.g. employees and customers
- Cross-border data transfers, including the use of standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules and other available data transfer mechanisms as well as data processing agreements
- Processing of employee data, whistleblowing and employee privacy and monitoring in general
- Cloud computing
- Privacy policies
- Direct marketing policies and use of personal data in marketing
- Privacy and data transfer issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions
- The role and obligations of a data protection officer
- Data protection issues relating to software development, implementation, IT operation and outsourcing as well as support and maintenance
We also have extensive experience in working with the local Data Protection Authority.
Tanja Blichfeldt Johnsen
M: +45 2670 7379