M: +45 3010 3904
Mikkel Baaring Lerche has vast experience in providing advice on company law and M&A. His experience ranges from transactions involving small and medium-sized enterprises to advising large domestic and international clients and private equity funds on public takeovers and large privately negotiated transactions. In addition, Mikkel advises management teams on management incentive programs in companies subject to M&A processes with particular focus on processes involving private equity sponsors (management advisory).
References available on request.
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2015-present
- Hannes Snellman, Copenhagen 2011-2014
- Bech-Bruun 1986-2010 (partner from 1997)
- Negotiation workshop at Harvard Law School, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2019
- Right of audience before the Danish High Courts 1992
- Admitted to practise law 1989
- Courses at Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law, Columbia University, New York, 1989
- Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 1986
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Takeovers in the European Union (Chapter on Denmark), City & Financial Publishing (2001-2007)
- Investments in Vietnam – an introduction to the legal framework (1994), Bech-Bruun & Trolle (with Ole Damsbo)