M: +45 2670 7379
Tanja has vast experience within her specialist areas. Her clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to large domestic and international companies.
Her services span all aspects of data protection and privacy as well as compliance with European and Danish data protection law, including organising, carrying out and implementing data compliance projects, assisting with international data transfer agreements and Binding Corporate Rules, use of HR data, whistleblower hotlines, cloud computing, use of personal data for marketing purposes, etc.
In addition, Tanja advises on all aspects of B2B and B2C e-commerce and marketing law as well as commercial and legal issues surrounding the media and entertainment industry. Tanja also has extensive experience in dealing with the Danish Data Protection Authority, the Danish Consumer Ombudsman and the various Danish rights holders’ organisations.
References available on request.
Tanja is recognised as one of Denmark’s leading practioners in data protection and privacy law.
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2009-present
- Gorrissen Federspiel 2007-2009
- Bech-Bruun 2000-2007
- External lecturer at the University of Copenhagen, European and International Data Protection and Privacy Law 2010-present
- Instructor at the Danish specialist law training provider JUC, DJØF and the Association of Danish Law Firms (Danish firms offering specialized legal course activities) 2007-present
- Admitted to practise law 2004
- Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 2000
- Danish Copyright Society
- Danish Association for Entertainment and Media Law
- The Danish Forum for IT Law
- Steering committee member of the Copenhagen Data Protection Forum
- Substitute member of the Danish Data Council
- “Whistleblowing systems in Denmark”, article in Oxford Journals International Data Privacy Law, Vol. 1, No. 3, August 2011
- Various articles on cloud computing and data protection challenges in Lov&Data