m: + 45 4041 4716
Anne Louise specialises in labour law and has extensive experience in advising on all aspects of employment law, including litigation and dispute resolution.
She is a trained mediator and an experienced litigator and has represented clients in numerous cases before the ordinary courts and industrial tribunals.
As a Director at the Danish Shipowners’ Association, Anne Louise has for many years been engaged in collective bargaining and dispute resolution processes concerning the conclusion, renewal and interpretation of collective agreements. She also advises clients on the appointment and dismissal of public employees, including civil servants.
Anne Louise has for many years worked as an instructor in employment and labour law on various courses for companies and various training providers, including the Danish specialist law training provider JUC and as an external lecturer at the University of Copenhagen.
References available on request.
- Employment and labour law
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2015-present
- Danish Shipowners’ Association 2006-2012 & 2013-2015
- Bruun & Hjejle 2012-2013
- Kammeradvokaten/Law firm Poul Schmith (Legal Adviser to the Danish Government) 2005-2006
- Bech-Bruun 2002-2005
- The Danish Business Authority 1999-2002
Advanced Business Development, Business Leadership (CfL) 2011
Mediator (The Association of Danish Law Firms) 2008
Right of audience before the Danish High Courts 2006
Admitted to practise law 2004
Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 1999
- Member of the Danish Association of Employment and Labour Law Lawyers
- Member of the Danish Labour Law Association
- External lecturer at the University of Copenhagen. (Employment and Labour Law (2013-2014) and Contract and Tort Law (2011-2013)
- Employment and labour law instructor at the Danish specialist law training provider JUC and the Danish Shipowners’ Association