M: +45 3018 8714
Christine has extensive experience and commercial insight in the energy supply sector, including electricity, natural gas, district heating and renewable energy. She advises, in particular, corporate clients on regulatory issues such as pricing, capital structure as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Also, Christine has in-debth experience and up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory issues governing the financial sector. She advises, in particular, pension funds on the financial services regulation and the negotiation of global depositary and custody agreements as well as ISDA and ISMA agreements.
Finally, Christine specialises in telecommunications regulation and advises clients on all aspects of fibre broadband services.
References available on request.
For several years, Christine has been recommended within Energy by Legal 500 and has been ranked as a “leading individual” by Chambers Europe, Legal 500 and PLC Which Lawyer.
- Energy supply
- Regulation of financial services providers
- General business consulting
Career and qualifications
- NOVI Attorneys 2013-present
- Bruun & Hjejle, 2001-2012 (partner since 2004)
- In-house counsel at TDC A/S, 1998-2001
- Kammeradvokaten/Law firm Poul Schmith (Legal Adviser to the Danish Government) 1993-1998
Right of audience before the Danish High Courts 1996
Admitted to practise law in 1996
Master of Laws, University of Aarhus 1993
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rus Agro Team A/S
- Member of the Board of Directors of Russian Baltic Pork Invest AS
- Member of the Board of Directors of Mocotex S.A.
- Member of the Danish Energy Law Association
- Member of Denmark’s green think tank CONCITO
- Member of the Danish Finance Society
- Member of the Copenhagen Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Copenhagen Bar Association, 2008-2012